2 chicken breasts - cut in big pieces
1 red peppers, -cut into large chunks
1 red onion, cut into wedges with root intact
1 white onion, cut in haqlf6-8 mushrooms
8-12 cherry tomatoes
1/2 C. olive oil
Juice of 2 lemons
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. pepper
1 tsp. garlic powder
2 cloves of garlic- crushed
1 tsp ginger - crushed or dry
- Mix all ingredients in large bowl.
- Put sauce and chicken in a Ziploc bag for 2 hours and one day is prefered. Store in the refrigerator.
- Put vegetables and chicken onto skewers.
- Rub with olive oil to avoid sticking to the grill.
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Grill on medium-high until chicken is cooked.
- Drizzled lemon juice and olive oil on top.