Thursday, February 24, 2011

Dynamite 180 Weight Loss Protocol - One month results

It has been a month since I went on the Dynamite 180 Weight Loss Protocol. I am at a weight that I am happy with and additionally, my waist and hips have decreased quite a bit. I fit into my size 6 clothes and feel better too. I will be doing a weekly update for the next month to make sure that I stay at this level.

I do not do the super low calorie diet anymore but now eat sensibly and not as much. I no longer have the urge for carbs and sugar.  At work, I don't have my mid day pop and candy bar. I actually enjoy eating fruit and veggies as my snacks. When I want a treat, I eat a small piece than a huge amount.

Th (Feb 24)
Waist: 28”
Hips: 33”
Weight: 123

Th (Feb 10)
Waist: 29 3/4"
Hips: 34"
Weight 124

Sun (Feb 7)
Waist: 30"
Hips: 34"
Weight 124.2

Tues (Feb 1)
Waist: 31”
Hips: 34.5”
Weight: 124.5

Wed (Jan 26)
Waist 32”
Hips: 35”
Weight” 125 lbs

Sunday (Jan 23)
Waist: 34”
Hips: 37”
Weight: 132 lbs to 133 lbs

Preload weight 133-134 lbs.


I have lost SIX INCHES from my waist and FOUR INCHES  from my hips. That is huge. I actually have a nice waist now. I wanted to lose ten pounds and I succeeded. Part of it was the diet, and the hardest part was the commitment. Now I have to commit to staying this way and so far, it has been easy.

Changing my lifestyle, eating and mental commitment was hard at times but I wanted to make this happen and so I did.

If you are interested in the 180 product, here is the link. Look under the Human product tab.

LINK

1 comment:

Drew said...

Hey that's great news. Its good to hear success stories about HCG diet protocol amidst all the controversies that people are throwing about HCG.