Thursday, February 10, 2011

Dynamite 180 Weight Loss Protocol - Second mid week results

Time goes by when you are on a diet. I have to remember what I eat everyday and track it in a spreadsheet. Some days I go over my 650 calories but I try to stay near my limit. I have noticed that my hungry pangs as well as my craving for junk food have gone away quite a lot. I am not a tired as before and feel better.

What I remember from the first week is that I was hungry quite a lot and would look longingly at candy and Doritos at work. Now my burning desire for sugar is decreased a lot. I am even touch a candy bar without wanting to eat it. One day, I will treat myself, that is even if I want to have a candy bar. I really don't even miss my nightly ice cream. When I get the munchies, I eat veggies or some fruit (not high in sugar).

Instead of eating the large portions on my plate, I tend to eat only half. Tonight we had rib eye steak and I ate half and gave the rest to Getty. I made homemade fresh green beans with bacon and onions and took a small portion. It was very tasty and I ate that first. Then I started to eat my steak and was full by the time I was half done. Before, I would have eaten the entire steak and then felt sorry for myself since I had overeaten.

There will be days when I will eat more than I should, but if it is my mom's birthday,  I will celebrate. Then the next day, i go back on the diet. I won't lose as fast but I want to get down to 122-123 and then stop so it is not a mad race but a complete race to my desired weight. I am learning to eat healthier, drink more water, take my Dynamite vitamins and 180 . I see and feel a difference.

This is my second week and from the beginning I have gone from 133/134 lbs down to 124.0 lbs...and that's huge for me. I want to lost about two more pounds then stabilize. It's shouldn't be hard. You can see below my progress. It is less than a pound a day which is a good number.

Th (Feb 10) - I just drank a bunch of water before I weighed myself so weigh more
Waist: 29 3/4"
Hips: 34"
Weight 124.0

Sun (Feb 7)

Waist: 30"
Hips: 34"
Weight 124.2

Tues (Feb 1)
Waist: 31”
Hips: 34.5”
Weight: 124.5

Wed (Jan 26)
Waist 32”
Hips: 35”
Weight” 125 lbs
Sunday (Jan 23)
Waist: 34”
Hips: 37”
Weight: 132 lbs

PRELOAD WEIGHT: 133-134 lbs <<--What I used to weigh

I am going to stay on this diet until I reach 122 lbs and then re-evaluate it. So far, it has been a success. Several of my friends are o this same diet and started later than me and have lost over ten pounds. They are better about staying on the 650 calories. You burn up the fat which is 3500 calories per pound using this diet.

I was at a sheepdog trial this weekend and several people noticed that I had lost weight. Even though I was bundled up in my huge warm parka, it was noticeable. My pants were loose instead of being tight and I looked much better.  That was a nice surprise to hear those comments.

To see the history and more details about this diet, go to my first blog at : LINK 

And if you want to order this product go HERE 

No comments: