Monday, October 5, 2009

Tell us how you really feel!!

Can you guess whose beautiful merle this belongs to? And of course, what is the name of this lovely dog? (I know the name but wanted to see if you were paying attention at the Finals)



Here she is watching the Finals run. Doing some arm chair herding from the sidelines.


Hum, missed that panel.


Nice drive.



Oh, crikes, shut the damm pen gate will ya?


This is what I really think of that run!! No, really, it was a nice run, she just wanted to be on the other side of the fence.

6 comments:

Jeanne said...

Is this Louanne Twa's great Isla?? I remember see her great run at the Key Pen trial this last summer. Darling captions. Loads of talent and personality!!
Jeanne

Kathy said...

I know it's not Shen. I don't think that it is Chi either. I am guessing that it is a more local dog.

Kathy said...

I just saw Isla on Louanne's blog and I will go along with Jeanne in saying that is who this is. Sure looks like her comparing pictures.

gvmama said...

Isla, no doubt, no doubt
Suzanne

manymuddypaws said...

definitely Isla... :o)

Unknown said...

Gee, you folks are too darn clever and quick with the answer. ;-)

Louanne Twa's Isla is the correct answer.

I'll have to think of a harder one next time.

Good job!!