Saturday, October 17, 2009

Kelpie Book for sale


Our Australian Kelpie
by Tim Austin and Pieter Zaadstra



 Australia,First edition. No Date shown.

 Hard Cover. Book Condition: Very Good. Dust Jacket Condition is Excellent. RARE book in excellent  condition.

THE ELFINVALE KELPIE STUD STORY with lavish illustrations - stunning full page paintings and charcoal drawings by the Dutch artist Pieter Zaadstra done in a free and easy style with acrylic washes, showing the unique colours of Australian country scenery and the rich gloss of the Australian Kelpie Dogs, these are reproduced in all their glowing beauty.

No longer printed and a limited edition. I am cleaning out my bookstore and selling my old, rare and hard to find dogs books. There are mainly Border Collies, Sheepdogs, Footrot Flats and Sheep books. All old, rare and out of print. I'll put up more soon.

If you are interested in this Kelpie Book, let me know. Price is $300 plus shipping and insurance to the USA.

No comments: