Thursday, October 1, 2009

USBCHA- Nursery

I didn't get very many Nursery runs as the field was not close to the Open field. I did managed to watch three runs, one which was my Sleat. Sleat was run by Scott Glen.


Dawn Boyce, from GA. Jason (husband) and Dawn camped next to us and were the nicest folks. This is her Carson.


At the pen. Carson takes no prisoners.


Becki Maloney and Kirby. Kirby is a granddaugher of my Tess, so naturally, I rooted for this team. Eight years ago. Tess ran in the Nursery so it is great to see her descendents run in the Nursery!!


See Kirby run!


Kirby at the pen.


Scott and my willful Sleat.


At the pen and they got it.

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Diane,
I was lucky enough to be at the finals this year. Thanks to your blogging I got to "see" and enjoy so many more runs. You made a good thing great! Great pics. See you down the trail.
Jeanne B.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the use of the aircard...you made it possible for people to read the runs as they happened that day