Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A Class Act

I just got the most wonderful handwritten Thank You Note from Allen Mills. He ran a talented bitch named Sis. Sis is a daughter of Amelia Smith's Price. Allen thanked me for the blogging and his gesture that he wrote me a note, touched me.

It's not often a simple gesture moves me but this one did. He took the time to write and he had already thanked me at the Finals, so this came as a real surprise. A tons of people thanked me via email but Allen went the extra step.


So, Allen (or I am sure his friends will tell him)...if you are reading this...you are a real classy Gentleman!! I'll be your biggest fan on your simple, thoughful gesture.

Keep being the gentleman that you are....we all appreciate it!!

1 comment:

Amelia said...

Hey beautiful! Thanks for the Price plug. How very nice of you. We are so proud of Allen and Sis.