Monday, May 4, 2009

Surgery Day

Today is the day that I am going in for my surgery. If you have been following the blog, you will remember it is a cardiac catheter ablation. I have to be in the hospital at 6:00 a.m. and the operation is at 8:00 a.m. and they claim I will be home that evening. I think this should be the last of the surgeries. I certainly hope so.

Kathy Davis is here from Oregon. It’s good she is here and have had fun hanging out. We worked dogs today. It was sunny and a relaxing day. She got the cutest Aussie puppy named Teyla. I’ll post pictures later this week.

Someone will post to the blog tomorrow in the comments sections on how the surgery went today. I don’t know how I will feel tomorrow but I will post as soon as I can.

3 comments:

Dancing shepherdess said...

Good luck, see you soon!

Monique said...

UPDATE FROM DIANE:

Hi everyone,

According to Kathy the procedure went smoothly and they successfully ablated two problem areas in her heart conduction system and things should be cleared up from here on out.

I know she has appreciated all your warm wishes.

Welsh shepherdess said...

Good news!