Friday, May 29, 2009

The Best Support Team - Ever

Getty and Tess.

It takes a village to raise a child but it takes a supportive spouse for dog trialing!! Getty, in one of his rare appearance, was my sideline cheerleadring support team...along with Tess.

Nice turn around the post!! says Tess.

They hung out for quite a bit and watched the Open runs. True to form, Tess was the usual arm chair herder and provided comments via her ears and facial expressions during the runs.

Tess is frowning at a missed panel on the field.


Not only he is very supportive of the dog trialing, he pulled the trailer for me and set it up for the Key Pen trial but came back and got us (trailer included) after we were done. He even taped my runs and cheered people on.


As you can tell, Getty loves his Tess. I love both of them for being the Best Support Team - ever!!

1 comment:

An English Shepherd said...

Great pictures. I like a cuddle like that as well ;-)

Wizz :-)