Saturday, November 29, 2008

Too tired to write

Ok, I just got home from judging a USBCHA trial today and I am exhausted....so what this means it that tomorrow I will write about the trial......

However, even though it was a long day, healthwise I did really good. My leg was fine, the incision didn't hurt unless I touched it (I know, quit touching it!!) and I didn't run out of gas. I didn't feel the need to take a nap at 2:00 p.m. and my body held up quite well. I judged about 60 or so runs and was mentally tired by the end of the day.

So hang tight until tomorrow....The trial was fun and some runs were awesome. It was sunny then cool but didn't rain and was not freezing. I was supplied with tons of hot cocoa and one of my scribes (Janet) keep feeding me treats.
Night to all...

No comments: