Thursday, May 31, 2012

The Road Warrior update

Wynn has been hitting the sheep trials pretty hard with Scott Glen. Jenny has been updating on her blog on Wynn which has been wonderful. Wynn has been running quite successfully and now has qualified for the USBCHA Border Collies Sheepdog Finals in the Nursery class. Scott will be taking him to the Finals while I cheer for him on the side!

Below are the list of his placings. I hope I got them all correct!

Happy Hollow Day One
Nursery 5th

Happy Hollow Day Two
Nursery 2nd

North Carolina State Championships
Nursery 2nd
Nursery 5th
Open Ranch 7th

Bluegrass
Nursery 2nd
PN 2nd
Nurery 8th

Wynn has another trial this weekend and I hope he just getesbetter and better. I love the Wynn updates. Also this wouldn't be possible without Angie (Kinlock Sheepdog) who sent Wynn over to me. I owe her a big THANK YOU!

No comments: