Thursday, May 10, 2012

Happy Birthday, XE Maid

Happy Birthday to XE Maid.

Also known as Maidie, Moo-Moo and MooBee!

My special Open Dog.

Who can take four sheep going four ways and then.... 


 ..put them back together to make the panel....


Maid, I love you dearly. I rejoice the day that I was able to have you in my life. I did the "happy dance" that night. You have taught me a lot so far. Our journey just has begun and so far, I am enjoying every step of the way with you.

You are eight years old but still act like a puppy! You have a fun sense of humor,  snore at night and hog a good part of the bed, but you can move anything and have the power of a bulldozer. And you are kind to the silly lambs and put up with them nuzzling your tummy in search of milk.  Your are willing to carry me to become a better handler and don't mind me singing goofy songs to you.

Happy Birthday, dear, sweet Maid! I love you so very much!!

p.s. Thanks to Scott and Jenny Glen for making Maid a part of my life.

No comments: