Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Cool Cakes...not made by me!

I greatly admire people who can make cakes look like the one below. My style of cake is sheet cake with frosting smeared on top and add a few sprinkles. The best part is eating the cake! My favorite cake of the month is red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting. A friend sent me this photos and I don't know who made them or who took them.

 Almost makes me want to get one of these cute little dogs. But I resisted!

Now this almost looks like the real sandwich. 

This is better thant the eggs that I cook. I make mine sunny side but BUT they get broken.


The detail on this pirate's chest is amazing.

Did you know that Spam is loved and eaten by the Hawaiians. 

Love the crown on this one. Check out the color of the crown stones. 

 Look, a fake t-bone for the vegans.

 I just might go out and order a cheeseburger, fries and a drink.

I don't know what character this is modeled after but it is adorable.

No comments: