Thursday, October 28, 2010

Western Regionals - Nan and Roo - Open

Nan did quite well on her first run. She got a 69. I had her adjust by Dr. Gene Kang. I will do a pot on him later this week. Nan's back was severely out. He adjust her back as well as did acupuncture. I could see the difference. She ran free and easy and like a bat out of hell. I had to be quicker on my commands. It was good to see her flow so well and not in pain.

The second run. I had to lay down a score of 75 to get into the Double Lift.  Her outrun was great, lift was dead on and almost a perfect fetch. At this rate, we were looking quite good.

Nan held the pressure side quite well. it sued to be one of her weak points but now, she holds it quite well. She only lost 8 points on her outwork at this point.

At the turn, she is holding the sheep close to me. She is being very pushy but listeninbg well.

I love this pix...see the intensity!

The lambs really wanted to go to the exhaust. Nan told them that was not a good idea. The argued with her and lost the battle and she got a DQ.

Next up was Roo. The outrun was about 450 yds and he ran 650 yds for a DQ. I guess Saturday  the valley lambs won the battle with me. even though, he was DQ, I was happy on how he tried to please me than be a butthead.  He was coming up behind the sheep when he got DQ but since he went into the woods, that was out of course and a DQ. He is really working far better than he was at LaCamas.

So at this point, Koko and Rochelle were the only dogs to make it into the Double Lift. More pixs to follow in the next few days.

No comments: