2 Tbs. cornstarch
1 3/4 cups Beef Stock
1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
Pam cooking spray
6 bone-in pork chops, 1/2-inch thick
1 med. onion, sliced
- Stir the cornstarch, stock and black pepper in a small bowl until te mixture is smooth.
- Spray a 10-inch skillet with the cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat for 1 minute. Add the pork and cook until it's well browned on both sides and remove por from skillet. Remove the skillet and spray with the cooking spray and heat over med. heat for 1 minute.
- Add the onion and cook until it's tender
- Stir in the cornstarch mixture and cook and stir until the mixture boils and thickens.
- Return the pork to the skillet and reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the pork is cooked through