Saturday, October 2, 2010

Vashon Island Saturday Open runs

They finished PN today and for the life of me, I can't remember who won. I do know it wasn't me though. They ran the rest of the PN this morning and they got done a little after nine.

Open was set out about 400 yards. then a right hand drive , through the panel set halfway up the hill, then pretty much a blind cross drive, shed and pen. Weather was cool but not cold. Nan did quite well placing one spot out of the points. Roo was a tiger on the fetch and drive and placed lower. Winner was Dee Marroni and her ten year old, Cap with a stunning run. I don't remember the other placings either....

The Internet is quite spotty and it works for about three minutes, then falls off. I am pretty tired so going to hit the sack early as I am one of the early runs tomorrow and then I set. We are running about 51 or so dogs, so hopefully we will get done early so I can get home at a decent time.

No comments: