2 C. chopped fresh Roma or other tomatoes
1 lb fresh mozzarella balls or whole piece
2 avocadoes, chopped in chunks
5 Tbs. chopped fresh basil
1 Tbs. chopped fresh mint
1 Tbs. chopped fresh Italian parsley
4 Tbs. olive oil
4 Tbs. lemon juice
salt and pepper to taste
- Drain fresh mozzarella. Cut small mozzarella in bite size pieces.
- Place mozzarella, tomatoes, avocados, basil, mint, and parsley in large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together olive oil and lemon juice until combined.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Drizzle dressing over tomato mixture and gently toss. Chill until serving time.