Saturday, September 6, 2008

....boring days...

My chest still hurts. I took a long nap today. I took a nap yesterday. I have been taking the 1/2 perco to help me through the days. I figured by now my chest wouldn't hurt so much. But it is.

So needless to say, I haven't been doing much except sleep during the day and then the night. BORING....well, I worked Nan and Tess a little bit. I tossed the ball for all the dogs. I fed the animals.

I was going to do some housecleaning but didn't get very far. I got as far as lying on the bed and taking a nap.

The Doctor has me on blood thinning meds so that is another pill to take. Jeff preps my pills because I would mess up.

But aside from the pain, I did manage to prep dinner for the last two night. Last night we had "Ginger/soy baked chicken" and tonight we had "Italian Seasoned Bottom steak". I know that Jeff was getting tired of doing dinners as well as everything else. So now that I can do dinners, that will ease the load for him.

I sure hope that my chest pain goes away as that puts a damper on stuff.....more tomorrow

No comments: