6 lamb chops
½- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped pecans
1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
1 tb fresh rosemary or 1 ts dried
4 cloves chopped cloves garlic
1/4 cup fine bread crumbs, fine
1/2 ts salt
1/4 ts coarsely ground black pepper
2 to 4 ts Dijon mustard
- Put pecans, parsley, rosemary, garlic, bread crumbs, salt, and pepper and process until very finely chopped. Put on flat plate.
- Add 1 tb olive oil to a roasting pan.
- Set oven to 350° and preheat pan in oven.
- Rub each chop with mustard and roll in pecan mixture and coat all sides.
- Place lamb chops in the preheated pan in oven (Single layer) and roast for about 20 minutes until medium-rare.
- Turn once about halfway through the baking.