Thursday, September 16, 2010

Melinda Eden and Jill

In August, I went to a Scoot Glen Open Handler's Clinic. It was blazing hot and I didn't take too many photos due to the brightness. However, I tried and over the next few days I will feature an handler and their dog.

Today's featured handler is Melinda Eden. I have know Melinda since I first started trialing and she was a super kind person to a Novice Handler. She is always cheerful and fun to talk to about various subjects.  I look forward to chatting with at events and if you get a chance, sit down with her. She ranks in my book as a top classy lady.

(click on the pix for a larger view)

Melinda and Jill before their session.

The sheep.

Jill was a little sticky at first but by the end she was a red hot fire engine.

Holding the pressure.

OK, girls, stay on course. And so they did!

Can we say "enthusiasm!"

A little tongue action.

Walking up strong.

I love this pose.

Melinda said "walk up" and she leapt forward.

At the pen.

A penning duo.

No comments: