Monday, April 2, 2012

Coffee with a Canine

I had "Coffee with a Canine" contact me and ask me to be a feature guest on their blog. It's a great blog and you see all aspects of people with their beloved dogs.

 

Diane Pagel & Tess, Nan, Rainey, and Maid

Who is in the photo at right?

This would be Tess and me, Diane Pagel. I have a day job as a Aerospace Engineer for the FAA: I certify large transport airplanes. My degree is EE. For my hobby I raise and train Border Collies for sheepdog and cowdog trials. I have been working with Border Collies for over 20 years and 17 years of that in the sheepdog venue. I have been doing USBCHA trials for 12 years.

Tess is almost 14 years old and my retired Open dog. She is the love of my life and the reason that I am in this sheepdog sport. I also have a sheep farm and raise sheep to train my dogs on and also for food.

for the rest of the article click below
LINK TO COFFEE WITH A CANINE

No comments: