2 TB olive oil
1 medium chopped onion
1 TB chopped garlic
1 lb ground lamb
1 ts ground cumin
2 - 3 ts chopped fresh marjoram
1 fresh chili, seeded and chopped
1/2 ts soy sauce
Salt - dash
Fresh ground black pepper
1/2 ts sugar
- Heat olive oil in heavy saute pan over medium heat.
- Add onion and garlic and saute until lightly browned.
- Add the lamb and saute until done.
- Mix in bowl the cumin, marjoram and chili. Add to pan.
- Stir and drain any extra fat.
- Add soy sauce, salt, pepper and sugar. Taste and add more sugar if you want this to be sweeter.
Serve over brown or jasmine rice. Add a small amount of chopped parsley on top for color.