1-2 Tbs melted butter
Fresh chopped parsley
12 jumbo scallops, cut in half
1 C. water
1/4 C juiced Lemon
1 C. Chardonnay
1 Tbs. Butter
2 tsp. Honey
Pinch of salt and fresh ground pepper
1/2 Clove garlic, diced
Cornstarch, dissolved in Water
- In small saucepan, combine water, wine, juice, butter, honey, salt, pepper and garlic.
- Place over medium heat; reduce to almost half, stirring frequently.
- Add cornstarch solution to thicken
- Remove from heat; keep warm.
- Grill scallops over hot coals, brushing frequently with melted butter.
- Place scallops halves on plates and pour citrus sauce over scallops and garnish with parsley.