Thursday, April 8, 2010

Darling Nick and of course, Handsome Ben

Ben owns this lovely male named Nick. Ben is like my little brother. I adopted him last year. He was the other Finals blogger with me last year.

Ben and Nick and Hoot came over when Sue, George, Bonnie, Janet, Tea and I had the fun work day. Ben manages a sheep flock on Lopez Island. He is also a fine pastry chef. He bought double chocolate fudge brownies on this trip. Sue gave a lesson to Ben and Nick, as well with Hoot. Nick is a son of Ben (Debbie Bailey)

walking up....

waiting

driving

Sue and Ben. Jackie is doing back-up. Jackie is now owned by Sue.

Nick with some push.

more driving

That's all folks!

photos by bonnie block

1 comment:

Camp said...

Nick--such a handsome boy and looking really stylish too. Papa Ben and I are very proud of you! Keep up the good work with him Diane and Benjamin.