Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Pumpkin Horror

A friend sent me these and they are just way too cool. I don't know who carved these pumpkins but I can say, they are Master Pumpkin Carvers. I tried to carve a pumpkin, once.  I got a cut finger, blood all over the pumpkin and a few measly cuts for the face of the pumpkin. It would have won first place for the worst pumpkin carving, hands down.



I think I recognize a couple of these guys from my High School.



Just plain evil looking.


Run little fellow. Oops, too late.


Taking the term "Kiss my Ass" to a whole new meaning.


Court Jester?


The Wicked Witch.


Let me tell you what we really think of Halloween!!


This is my favorite. I had to go and eat a chesseburger tonight in honor of this pumpkin.


Attack of the Killer Pumpkins.


The Police put you in jail for doing this type of stuff.


Guess I shouldn't have drank so much at the party.


Ahoy there.


Waterlogged.

No comments: