Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Key Dogs from the Border Collie Family

I am selling some of my books. I have quite a large collection and reducing it. I am selling at this point any extra copies that I have. Each week, I will put up a book to be sold. Most are rare, out of print and collectables. Insurance is required. It must be paid in full before I ship the book.

First book to sell is:

Key Dogs from the Border Collie Family by Sheila Grew

Heritage Farms Publishing Company. 1993. First Edition

Fine condition in a dustwrapper. Burgundy imitation leather cloth boards with gilt title to spine. Many photos throughout the book. This was originally published in 1981 and volume II in 1985. This volume is revised and published in 1993. The original text has not been altered and this book contains both volumes. A valuable reference as to type, bloodlines and working ability of those Key Dogs.

Price $175 USA and Canada only (Postage and insurance included in the price)

3 comments:

An English Shepherd said...

Looks like a nice book any English Shepherds in it?

Wizz :-)

JP Doucet said...

Is your book still available?

Unknown said...

Nope, sold right after I had it listed. sorry