Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Shopping at Border Collie Anonymous

Time to go shopping at my most favorite Border Collie Store which is owned by Betsy Drummond, who is married to Rob, a NE handler. Betsy has to be the coolest person to deal with and has the best items you can ever want!  I got my Corian whistles and working dog sign from them.  I will be doing a blog about the sign in the future so be looking for that.

While on the site, I saw this...

...and then this....

 ...but wait there is more...

does this come with coffee?

I really went to order about a dozen of these

and I can mix and match the handle colors!

In case you have lost a beloved dog, you can get a custom made pillow...

Needless to say, I highly recommend going to Betsy's  store and supporting your local trialist. Some of you remember that I wrote reviews on the two Corian Whistles. I still LOVE them and they make a huge difference.

To go to her store, click on LINK




4 comments:

An English Shepherd said...

Some great looking BC stuff :-)

JaderBug said...

I am about to order a couple of those T-shirts... loved them since the first time I saw them!

Susan said...

I love shopping with Betsy - great stuff and great service!

Unknown said...

Betsy is the best! I love shopping there