Saturday, March 5, 2011

Dessert Cup Cakes

The last few days have been crazy around here. Rex went to his new home on Thursday so that meant I got up at 5:00 a.m. to take him to the airport. It was a bit of a zoo getting him boarded as the guy was not too friendly and obviously didn't like dog by his attitude. Then, work all day and when I got home I found a ewe in hard labor. Fast forward to me then helping pull a set of twins and then rushing about to get another stall ready. Then Nan ate something that made her sick so that kept me busy.......so 19 hours later, I finally pass out around midnight!  Worked Friday and then came home and more rushing about....so my grandiose ideas of more puppy pictures on the blog fell by the wayside.  However today, I will take more pixs and post them tomorrow.

So in the meantime I am posting some cute cup cake pictures......

Bambi

Mrs. and Mr. Piggy

Koala Bear

Lambkins

Rover

Hum. I guess this says it all...


No comments: