Thursday, January 14, 2010

Kinloch Design and Publishing

I want to introduce you to Kinloch Design and Publishing. Kinloch published the highly acclaimed book, "The World of Sheepdogs: A Photographic Tribute” (which I believe is sold out) .

They also provide a service in case you want your book published. So you budding authors, here is your chance to have the publishing service by top notch folks.

They also did 2008 World Sheep Dog Trials Official Souvenir Programme and I have a copy of this. It is well laid out and colorful.

Check out their gorgeous postcards and note cards. I love the puppies!!

And of course, they have the best web designs. Visually stunning and easy to navigate.
Check them out. It’s well worth the visit.

Now, if they could package “puppy breath” and sell that…I would be in heaven.

No comments: