Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Chick Caption Contest

Time for another caption contest. This time, instead of Border Collies, we are using chicks. Ameraucana and French Black Copper Marans are the chicken breed. 
Rules:
  1. Maid will pick the winner in random draw.
  2. Enter as many times as you want. Each caption will count as an entry.  Put your caption in the comment section.
  3. I will pay for shipping to USA and Canada
  4. No rude captions and I will delete if needed.
  5. Contests ends in two weeks. (midnight  July 10th)
  6. After winner is announced, winner must contact me in one week or prize will go to second choice.
After winner is announced, winner must contact me in one week or prize will go to second choice.


 
I am still thinking of a good prize. As soon as I do, I will update this posting.
 

8 comments:

Windswept Farm said...

SRO (Standing Room Only)

Mary Ann said...

We do eggs. Not milk.

NeighGirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pam said...

Better to have six chicks in the basket than one in the bush.

pam said...

Myrtle, have you put on a little weight?

Coop Co-op said...

Each chicken basket comes with fries and a large drink.

gvmama said...

All i can think of to say is "Chicken in a basket."