Ground rules for the Haiku contest.
1. Haiku, 5 syllables in first verse, seven syllables in second verse and last verse is 5 syllables.
2. Enter your Haiku in the comment section
3. All Haikus will be put in hat and drawn out by Tess (random win)
4. I will post all the Haikus in a future blog (please give me your name, First name minimum)
5. Contest end on December 17 at 6:00 p.m.6. Look below for the Scottie photo for your Haiku
7. You can enter as many times as you want, but you only get one name in the hat.
8. I will post the winner in a future blog and you must contact me in three days or it goes to second pick.
9. Anyone can enter but North America folks names will be drawn, due to postage rates.
10. If you win, you should try to continue this contest by having a contest of your own.
Prize: "Sheepdogs At Work by Tony Iley. This is an original 1978, by Dalesman Books, Clapham, Yorks.
The book is from my private library collection. It is an out of print, hard to find book. I can ship to North America. If you are from the outside of North America, you can enter your Haiku but shipping is to prohibitive for me to ship outside of North America. North America is US and Canada.