Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Many Thanks to Julie for the prize

Wow, I won a prize. Seriously!!

Last prize I won was about 30 years ago when I won canned ham from our local grocery store and we had it for Christmas.  Since then I have entered in numerous contests only to be told, "Thanks for trying, please enter again".  What a great email to read today!,

Julie of "I Love Lucy and Friends" had a contest. I entered and won a gift certificate to Border Collies in Action. That is so cool! I am so excited.  I am not sure what I am going to get as I want several items but this weekend I will be getting my goodies!

Many Thanks to Julie for offering this gift. I really appreciate it. She did it out of the kindness of her heart.

Have you read her blog recently? Her blog on "How our Kelpie Saved our Christmas" is a very touching story. She lets you peek in her childhood and as you read the story, you can see the brave little Kelpie named Risky. This sheds light on why she has a Kelpie. It's a heartwarming story and if you haven't read it, I highly suggest that you do!

Click on the links above to go to her blog!
Now, I am going to offer a contest tomorrow. I figure what goes around, comes around.

No comments: