Saturday, July 4, 2009

Double Lift of Sheep Thrillz

Quick note. Lucy made it into the double lift. Nan had a good run but her DQ yesterday didn't help. So she is out. She laid down a good run today and got the shed, pen and single. Lucy also had a great run and got her sheep, pen and single. Not many people got the pen, let alone the single.

They are going to do the draw tonight but I don't know where we will be in the run order as I left. Handler's meeting is at 7:30 and first run is at 8:00 a.m.

Handlers in the Double Lift. Not in any order.

Karen and Rock
Karen and Jim
Brian and Doc
Diane and Lucy
Elissa and Riof
Ian and Joe
Noelle and Gael
Noelle and Lad
Lynn and Kurt
Laura and wren
Morgan and Tess
Laura and Ripley
Jo and Teak
Donna and Davy
Derek and Jan

I'll try to put more info up but the wi-fi has been spotty and I am pretty tired. But Monday at the very latest, I will post info on the trial.


No comments: