Monday, April 28, 2008

April Showers ASCA Trial weekend

We ran in a ASCA trial this weekend. It was 4 trials in 2 days. The judges were Wayne and Kaye Harris from Colorado. They are very nice people. The venue was at Sara-Jo's and John's place in Arlington. It is a beautiful place with good honest stock. It is a very nice and well run trial and the people are wonderful.

I ran Scott, Tess, Nan and Ray. I also ran Blaze for Nancy on Sunday PM. I was beat fter the trial...it seemed like I was running from one class to another!!

The High in Trial Other Breed awards were embroidered towels....very cool!!!

Tess got the highest score that Kaye Harris has even given. Tess was awesome on ducks....I am so proud of her. Tess won every class she entered in!!

This was Scott's last trial and he was having fun. He ran his own course on the ducks and forgot his come-bye but he had a blast anyways. I could not but laugh at him since he was enjoying himself so much. I ran Scott in all classes all weekend and Tess and Nan in a couple. Then I added Ray to help fill classes on Sunday.

I had a great time and Kathleen, Tony, Nancy and Courtney did great....you should be very proud of yourselves as you displayed good stock work and dog work. And I love it when my students beat me in trials!!! Tom is going to do some more homework then enter again. (Tomorrow I will post the students scores...I have to get them first)

Thanks to Janet for helping on Sunday....she is a great duck handler!!

Saturday AM
Adv duck
1st Tess 107
Scott 71 (he was super sticky)

Adv Sheep
1st Scott 108

Open Sheep
1st Nan 116

Adv Cattle
3rd Scott 97

High in Trial Other Breed: Nan
High Scoring Open: Nan
High Scoring Adv: Scott


Saturday PM
Adv duck
1st Tess 114
Scott 86 (he was super sticky)

Adv Sheep
1st Tess 111
2nd Scott 109

Adv Cattle
Scott HCT

High in Trial Other Breed: Tess
High Scoring Adv: Tess


Sunday AM
Adv Duck
1st Tess 123
2nd Scott 110

Adv Sheep
1st Tess 119
4th Scott 101

Open Sheep
1st Nan 115

Adv Cattle
Scott 50.6 (I stepped over handlers line!! we would have gotten 2nd - OOPS)

Started Cattle
1st Ray 79 (his first trial and I was proud of him)

High in Trial Other Breed: Tess
High Scoring Open: Nan
High Scoring Adv: Tess


Sunday PM
Adv Duck
1st Scott 113

Adv Sheep
2nd Scott 100

Started Sheep
3rd Blaze (I forgot the score)

Adv Cattle
2nd Scott 77

Started Cattle
3rd Ray 56

High in Trial Other Breed: Scott

Overall for weekend (Highest Scores for the weekend):
High Scoring Sheep: Tess

High Scoring Ducks: Tess

No comments: