Monday, July 15, 2013

Arabian Mare for Sale

I am going to have to sell one of my Arabians. She is a very nice mare but I lost my leased pasture.  She is from Toskhara Arabians. Her sire is Kordelas and dam is Etrea.
 
Lisa has had over six months of training on her, some reining, dressage, and western pleasure. For those of you that think I am going to do Dressage, think again. I will leave that for Kathy Davis. I mainly do trail riding now and at cow dog trials, I ride a horse since that is part of the requirement.

Lisa comes from pure Polish lines (both parents were imported). Her sire used to race in Poland. Her sibling are in Endurance, Dressage, Reining and other events. They have sound minds and excellent structure.

If you are interested send me an email
 
 
 




 
 


 



 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

How could you possibly part with such a beauty?!