Monday, March 18, 2013

Lazy Night

Well more of like a tired night. As I said we pulled in late last  night and I had a hard time falling asleep.  Maybe it was the 2 A&W Root beers and smoothie I had on the way home? I drove partway then Kathleen finished the drive, while I passed out in the seat. I took a nap in the middle of the day as well. I think I got very chilled by the wind and cold and all of the energy got sucked out of me.
 
I haven't download the pixs yet but I didn't take a bunch. I will do all of this tomorrow as well as the write-up  but. right now, I am going to bed as I am pretty tired. I had to go to work and still playing catch-up.
 
I am happy on how my dogs ran. They did as I asked and worked hard for me. This is the first tough trial so it gave me a idea of what needs to be done and what is working. Nan was on the muscle. Maid was very soft and willing.
 
More tomorrow and off to bed with the girls. Maid wants my pillow so I have to be faster than her to bed!


1 comment:

gvmama said...

I love hearing about how you and Maid are doing ;0)