Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Alta-Pete Dixson

Well, since Getty *stole* my pup, I am consoled by the fact that I get Dixson. Dixson's dam is Alta-Pete June and his sire in Ben (my dog that is at Scott's for training). Ben is a son of Bobby Dalziel's Joe.  He is coming from Scott and Jennifer Glen.


 
Dixson won't be here until April but Jenn was kind enough to send me this video. I noticed he fell down but got right back up and was a trooper.  He is adorable!
 
 
 
Jenn also sent me his puppy picture.
 
So we name some of the dogs after famous Muscians and he was named after a famous blues muscian. Can you guess who?

2 comments:

manymuddypaws said...

He's a real go-getter. Tough and Sweet all at once. He's going to be a real looker when he grows up too! I'm glad to get to see him grow up through photos! (hint, hint)

Unknown said...

you sure will get tons of pixs