Saturday, November 3, 2012

Red Rob

I got a new puppy. He is a grandson of Tess. His mom is Jackie, who I sold a couple of years ago to Sue MacDonald. She runs her in Open. Jackie is Alta-Pete Pleat x DeltaBluez Tess. Rob's sire is Nap. Nap is owned by George MacDonald. His sire is Alasdair's Nan and Cruz. Cruz is Imp Spot and Belle, from Joni Swanke. Imp Spot is the sire of my Nan.
 
The photos below were taken with my iPhone. I didn't have my camera as it was dumping rain! Later, I will take better photos.
 
Rob is a snuggle bunny like Tess. He has a great nature. Very sweet and easy to handle.
 
He never saw chickens before  and they ignored him. Soon he will learn that chickens are off limits. The Silkie rooster got all protective and Rob decided that going someplace else was a better idea. The rooster was quite impressed with himself.
 
Not a good pix but his face is dished like Tess. I am a real sucker for that. Sue did an great job in raising him. He is outgoing, full of himself and very opinionated. I told Sue to pick one that was bold and she sure got it right!  We look forward to adding Rob to the trial string....but in the meantime, he will grow up in a house and be just a puppy.
 

2 comments:

Karissa said...

He's a cutie! Congratulations on the new addition!

Charlene and Storm said...

ahhh he is lovely xxx

Charlene and Stormy
xxx