For those cold, rainy days when you do not like feel like cooking. A easy recipe. Serve with Jasmine rice.
- 5 medium diced potatoes
- 1 green bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 2 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 lb. boneless chicken breasts, cubed (add more chicken if you want)
- 1 can of no salt added tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. coriander
- 1 1/2 tbsp. paprika
- 1 tbsp. ginger
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper
- 1/2 tsp. turmeric
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. cloves
- 1 cup of low sodium chicken broth
- 2 tbsp. cold water
- 4 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 tsp curry powder
- Place vegetables in crock-pot; place chicken on top.
- Mix together tomatoes, spices and chicken broth. Pour over chicken.
- on low 8-10 hours or on high 5-6 hours.
- Remove meat and vegetables. Turn heat to high.
- Stir cornstarch into cold water and mixwater.
- Add to crock-pot. Cook until sauce is slightly thickened, about 15-20 minutes.
- Add meat and vegetables and stir well.