Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Winner of Caption Contest

The winner of the Caption Contest is:



howlingdog...



please contact me at - delete the extra spaces  huckit    @    ix.netcom.com  by Feb 29 (midnite) A backup winner has been drawn.



If you won't let me eat sheep, how about one of those boots.

The prize. A homemade Sheep Nightlight made by Cherrie James. Her website in case you want one of your very one is:


 http://www.etsy.com/shop/SugarfootGlass




This is all of the captions that were submitted. You folks are quite clever and came up with some cool captions.


kacres ...
Look, I am telling you, not one of them will remember those boots!


The Squirrel Patrol...
The sheep are brown, the ground is white, and the boots are technicolor. What was in the water, again?


Unknown...
Ok,Deb, I got it. The lift needs to be softer. But, did you notice your boots match the markings on the sheep?


geonni banner...
They look like candy... Can't I have a lick?


Karen...
Mmmm, I think those boots might taste like peppermint.


ijsymmes...
Did you drop something Mom? I'll find it.


Danielle...
"I've always heard that if you lick something cold in the snow your tongue can stick... I never thought it would happen to my nose..."


Kelly...
If I lick the wool off my nose she will never know...


kristen...
Yes my boots are flashy Goose but so are you! We're still done working....
That'll Do Goose, That'll do.


Tea- T Yamamoto...
Trust me, they need to be eaten.


Janet...
"Mom. Mom. Mom. Look. I caught a snowflake on my tongue."


TEC...
"OK Deb, look, he's got the camera. Now glance down toward me, like we're discussing the sheep or something. Perfect...that'll be a good one."


Wendy...
Hey, don't worry, the 1970 look is back in.


Windswept Farm...
I love those boots. i could just eat them up!


Laura De La Cruz...
Tastes like chicken!


gvmama...
Excuse me...it's so cold my nose is running.


Angela Raby...
How about another sheep-scicle for dinner??? :)


Angela Raby...
You have definitely lost your marker privileges!


kacres...
Goose: ITS FREEZING!!
Long pause.....
Deb;Your tonque is stuck isn't it...


Unknown...
That was really fun and I really love you but I am starving. What's for breakfast?


howlingdog...
If you won't let me eat sheep, how about one of those boots.


nor1168...
I told you they would laugh


Kidunotgoats...
See mom, I could play Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer.


Kidunotgoats
I told you I could touch my nose with my tongue.


buzz...
Somewhere there's a clown looking for his boots.


Myra Soden...
I'm out here in this weather, wearing this outfit, and you expect me to believe you thought that wooly stuff was the fuzz off a tennis ball?


dave h....
Mam, the reason i stopped you is that you were breast feeding in public, and now you tell me you don't have your tags when I ask for for you license, registration, insurance card and your offspring's vaccination record...


Paul Lewis
OK, where are my insulated coveralls??


Walt Feasel
So where did you get them boots? Neewwyyooorrkkk Citi?


Deborah
those are the coolest boots I've ever seen. Where can I get a pair of those?


KellyG
Yum! Sheep wool tastes even better than tennis ball fuzz!


Ron Green
species to species, Seriously you named me Goose,have you ever seen a Goose lick its


Donna Brinkworth
And the ewe on the far right says to the others "No worries girls, he's eyeing up the boots - I knew that was a smart thing to ask Santa to bring her!"


Sara Mock
"That last sheep was kinda funky tastin !


buzz
Look, if you lay off the rot-gut booze, those boots won't match your eyes.


Mark L (Muleflock Mark)
Hey, um....if we ever actually compete, could we look at upgrading the foot wear?

No comments: