Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Scott Glen's sheepdog training course

Most of you know that Scott is my trainer. He has lead me astray...oops, I meant trained me for over 12.5 years...it's hard to believe it has been that long.  He first saw Tess as a 11 month old and gave me a lesson and the rest was history. (Although I am sure he remembers our  first meeting as the clueless gal with the talented Border Collie....I remember it as the time of 'presenting' a talented dog to Scott, nevermind the handler!)


Now you can have the opportunity to learn from Scott via online training course.  Sign up as it will be a great chance to learn from the master. The first lessons are FREE and are on penning.

http://www.sheepdogtrainingcourses.com/

Sign up and you will discover how to become a better handler and the best of all, your dog will really appreciate it!

No comments: