8 oz cooked cabbage
1 lb cooked and mashed potatoes
1 small onion, finely chopped
6 oz sliced smoked salmon
¾ stick of butter
3 oz ) sour cream
Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375F and grease a large baking tray.
- Fry the finely chopped onion in butter in a pan until soft and golden
- Remove from the heat, add the cooked cabbage and mashed potatoes, season with salt and pepper to taste and mix well.
- Shape into rounds about ¾ inch thick and to a size which suits you.
- Place the rounds on the greased baking tray and cook for 10/15 minutes
- Cool and then place a folded slice of smoked salmon on each round with a teaspoonful of sour cream on top.