Friday, December 21, 2012

Shiro Haiku Contest Winner

We have a winner for the Shiro Haiku Contest. Tess picked the winner. There was no way I could pick a winner as they were all fantastic  I put each entry in a piece of paper, wadded it up and put all of them on the floor. I told her to get one and she returned with the winner.  Some people entered several times which greatly increased their chances to win. In fact, one of these folks WON. Next time we have a contest, enter a bunch of times to increase your chances.
 
 
 
Wise eyes, strong will, ears!
Stole my heart with just one look.
Your my baby still.
 
The Winner is "DSMBC".   You have one week to contact me at LINK.
If you do not contact me, Tess will pick another winner.
 
 
###############################################################
 
Other Haikus. All were great and we have such talented people out there!
I come at a run,
an ear salutes joyously
at the sight of you.
Coop Co-op

I come at a run,
an ear salutes joyously
at the sight of you.

Nan Roberts


Here I wait for ewe
eyes focused, head clear, ready
for master's command.


Shall I work some sheep,
Or shall I just play some fetch?
It's up to you boss.

Come bye or away,
Lie down, walk on, or look back,
That''ll do makes me smile.

William Gilmer (three entries)


Kuro eye, shiro eye
One ear awake, one sleeping
I am gone, but not

geonni banner

Summer fields awake
Under paws zooming about
I brace to be pounced.

Pam

Black and white, away.
smooth arc on the horizon
Lift! The dance begins.


Anticipation.
Heavy breath on winter air.
Black flash, the flock moves.

DMSBC (three entries and one of them won)
 
Ears on the skyline
Black coat against the red dawn
out work day begins

Slidebythesea

Nothing takes the place
To create a lasting bond
Like a good brushing

An Aussie that breaths
Or thinks out of the boxes
Teaches me every day

Sue McGee (two entries)



羊を見 微笑み歩む 子犬かな
GSDESXBC (I will get my mom to translate)

No comments: