Thursday, September 20, 2012

Bob and Koko

Bob Dias and DeltaBluez Koko. He had her at LaCamas. I took this photos as you can tell he really loves dogs. I love these as they are touching and show a side of Bob that many people do not see.  He is very kind and a generous person. At LaCamas he was very helpful to me when I needed some man power. It helped me tremendously when Tess got sick and I was stressing. Much thanks to Bob. You will see Koko at the USBCHA National Sheepdog Finals with his wife,  Rochelle. Not only she is a good handler, she is beautiful inside and out. I am honored to have them as my close friends.

Smile!

 Happy face

Serious

Kisses!!!

Koko and her mother, Tess. Tess is 14 years old and Koko was from her first litter. This is Tess a day after her Vestibular attack. We hope we can do a family photo next year.

No comments: